Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Slovenly update

Two months have passed and I haven't posted because I speak regularly to all who read this space anyway. (Deja vu, I think I've given this excuse before. Drat!)



Things have gone from being interesting in that curious way it is to a newcomer's eyes to rather mundane. I still hear police/ambulance sirens almost daily. And apparently the drunks sing their off key medley to the cold window panes of my brother's and parent's rooms every Thursday to Sunday. I don't suppose it's very much different from the locally produced off key medleys I hear on the radio anyway. Yes, I'm being utterly mean and no I can't sing but I can hear and what I've been hearing, I don't like.


And then there's the awful soap operas like 'Bold and the oh-my-God-it's-still-running Beautiful' which my mom resorted to watching and is now hooked on, much to my chagrin. So, no there really isn't much by way of entertainment here unless you want to go 'take a hike' (hur hur), take pictures of the scenery, drink yourself stupid and take a dump on the hotel carpet after that... you get the picture. But my family does try to go for walks every weekend at various parks so I guess there're a few pictures I can post up.




Sunset at the Homebush Bay park.





Dangling my legs over the ledge of Balmoral Bay.

The sailing dock at Balmoral Bay.

There should be more but they're in my phone and I'm a little lazy to load them from there. Heh. Furthermore, I am supposed to be looking for a job right now after all. Or practicing my driver's knowledge test. Grr. Such tedious things I never thought I'd ever have to do again. Till next time then..